Water Tower - Thorntons Site
Two lot subdivision with a 500,000 gallon City water tower with an overall tank height of ± 157', and related pavement in proposed 1.12 acre Lot 2, zoned B-4, Motorist Service District.
3S660 Route 59
City of Warrenville, Public Works Department
A formal public hearing for consideration of a subdivision of the Thorntons property into two lots, a Special Use approval in the B-4 Motorist Service District and Planned Unit Development approval to allow the 500,000 gallon water tower with an overall tank height of ± 157' and related pavement, and a variation from the front yard setback requirement was held on November 10, 2022. The application received recommendations of approval from both the Plan Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals. The City Council will vote on a motion to direct the City Attorney to draft an Ordinance for this project at the November 21, 2022 City Council Meeting.
- General Application Information Form, 3 pages, prepared by Philip M. Kuchler, dated 10/19/2022
- Zoning Ordinance Variation Application - Form A, 3 pages, prepared by Philip M. Kuchler, dated 10/19/2022
- Special Use Permit Application-Form B, 3 pages, prepared by Philip M. Kuchler, dated 10/19/2022
- Property Owner Letter, 1 page, prepared by Robert Iezzi, dated October 20, 2022
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey, 1 page, prepared by Webster, McGrath, and Ahlberg, dated 1/2/2019
- Final Subdivision Application for Final Plat Approval, 5 pages, prepared by Philip M. Kuchler, dated 10/19/2022
- AYLEEN Subdivision, 1 page, prepared by Webster, McGrath, and Ahlberg, dated 10/17/2022
- Declaration of Easements, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for the AYLEEN Plat of Resubdivision
- Site Plan, 1 sheet, prepared by Engineering Enterprises, Inc. dated October 2022
- Landscape Plan, 3 sheets, prepared by Gary R. Weber Associates, Inc., dated 10/12/2022
- Renderings, 1 page, Sheet A2 of 2, prepared by Allen Pepa