In accordance with Governor Pritzker’s Disaster Proclamation, Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7(e), and a determination by the Mayor of the City of Warrenville, this meeting will be held virtually.
At least one representative of the City will be at City Hall. The virtual meeting can be viewed at City Hall for members of the public who do not wish to call in and listen to the virtual meeting from another location. Pursuant to the Governor’s Disaster Proclamation and Executive Orders 2020-43, 2020-44, and 2021-03, and social distancing requirements, the total number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited. Accordingly, the opportunity to view and participate in the meeting at City Hall will be available on a “first come, first-served” basis, and members of the public are urged to call in and participate in the virtual meeting from an alternate location, if possible.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.*
* For public comments submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length;
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language;
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting; and
(5) Include a statement specifically requesting the comments be read aloud.