In accordance with Governor Pritzker’s Disaster Proclamation, Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7(e), and a determination by the Mayor of the City of Warrenville, this meeting will be held virtually.
At least one representative of the City will be at City Hall. The virtual meeting can be viewed at City Hall for members of the public who do not wish to call in and listen to the virtual meeting from another location. Pursuant to the Governor’s Disaster Proclamation and Executive Orders 2020-43, 2020-44, and 2021-03, and social distancing requirements, the total number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited. Accordingly, the opportunity to view and participate in the meeting at City Hall will be available on a “first come, first-served” basis, and members of the public are urged to call in and participate in the virtual meeting from an alternate location if possible.
The public has the following options for virtually observing and participating during the virtual meeting, including the ability to provide testimony and comments:
You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 623-617-469
Persons wishing to provide testimony or comments prior to the meeting are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. For public comments submitted via email to be read aloud at the meeting, the comments must be:
1) Typed or written legibly;
2) No more than 500 words in length;
3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
4) Received at the email address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.
A G E N D A
A.CALL TO ORDER
C.PUBLIC HEARING 1.3S140 Talbot Avenue / Graefen Development, Inc. (Staff Report) Located on the northeast corner of Calumet and Talbot Avenues Project No. 2021-0345 Request for approval of preliminary Planned Unit Development (PUD) and PUD variations and exceptions to allow Elite Medical Transportation, LLC development of the approximately 2.53-acre vacant site with an office/warehouse building and associated parking, landscaping and stormwater management improvements, and operation of an ambulance transportation service office, vehicular storage, and maintenance business.
2. 28301 Ferry Road / Sundance-Vintage Luxury Homes (Staff Report) Located west of Winfield Road, on the south side of Ferry Road Project No. 2021-0011 (continued from April 8, 2021) Request for the following special approvals, which together would allow for Vintage Luxury Homes’ redevelopment of an approximately 4.63-acre section of existing surface parking lot with a townhouse complex and related surface parking, lighting, and landscaping improvements and repurposing the existing 139,900-square foot three-story vacant office building for a co-op shared office space:
a.Revised Preliminary/Final Plat of Subdivision of Cantera Subarea E, Lot E-1;
b.Major Amendments to the Cantera General Site Plan Documents and Cantera Development Control Regulations to add “Multi-Family Use Area” to the list of uses permitted within Cantera Subarea E;
c.Re-designation of an approximately 4.63-acre area of Cantera Subarea E from an Office Park Use Area to a Multi-Family Use Area;
d.Major Planned Unit Development Amendment for a revised Preliminary Planned Unit Development Special Use Permit for Subarea E;
e.Revised Preliminary Planned Unit Development for the 14.8-acre office lot;
f.Preliminary Planned Unit Development and various Site Specific Amendment to the Cantera Development Control Regulations for the 4.63-acre residential lot; and
g.Any other site specific or general amendments to the Cantera Development Control Regulations, General Site Plan Documents, or site specific amendments to the Warrenville Zoning Ordinance that may be required for this project.
1. 2S436 Williams Road, Warrenville / DuPage County ZBA Located north of Iroquois Court, south of Forestview Drive Zoning Petition Z21-022 Shaun Slavik Request for variation to allow a non-hard surface driveway (gravel with geo-grid/eco-grid). 2. 2S642 Cree Lane, Wheaton / DuPage County ZBA Located N of Route 56, east of Wiesbrook Road, west of Orchard Road Zoning Petition Z21-029 Jeffrey Bassett Request for conditional use to allow an existing shed to remain less than three feet from the rear property line, where the shed has existed for at least five years.