CITY OF WARRENVILLE ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
at City Hall, 28W701 Stafford Place, Warrenville
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually.
A G E N D A
1. Sorting and Packaging of Battery Recycling (ALL )
2. Planning for EAC booths at various summer events (TB)
3. Planning for Storm Drain Stenciling and Marker Project (ALL)
4. Discussion of “Now Mow May” or “No Mow ‘til Mother’s Day” (ALL)
5. Monthly public education posting through Facebook/Website (ALL)
6. Discussion of a Children’s Environmental Health Proclamation Initiative (JK)
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
Key: TB=Chair Terri Basch, JK=Jean-Marie Kauth, BK=Commissioner Bob Kanara, KF=Commissioner Kathy Franke, CG=Commissioner Cecilia Gerber, KD=Council Liaison Kathy Davolos, DR=Staff Liaison David Romero
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.