CITY OF WARRENVILLE ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING Tuesday, August 15, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
at City Hall, 28W701 Stafford Place, Warrenville
This meeting will be held in-person and there will not be an option to participate virtually.
A G E N D A
1. Sorting and Packaging of Battery Recycling (ALL )
2. Wrap up discussion on EAC booths at National Night Out and Summer Daze (TB)
3. EAC’s 2024 Regular Meeting Calendar (DR)
4. Update on Storm Drain Stenciling and Marker Project (ALL)
5. Discussion of “Now Mow May” or “No Mow ‘til Mother’s Day” (DR)
6. Monthly public education posting through Facebook/Website (ALL)
7. Discussion of a Children’s Environmental Health Proclamation Initiative (JK)
8. Discussion of potential to partner with the Library on community education (JK)
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
Key: TB=Chair Terri Basch, JK=Jean-Marie Kauth, BK=Commissioner Bob Kanara, KF=Commissioner Kathy Franke, CG=Commissioner Cecilia Gerber, KD=Council Liaison Kathy Davolos, DR=Staff Liaison David Romero
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.