CITY OF WARRENVILLE
BICYCLIST AND PEDESTRIAN ADVISORY COMMISSION
Tuesday, September 1, 2020, at 7:00 p.m.
In accordance with social distancing requirements, Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-43 and 2020-44, and Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (see Public Act 101-0642),
this meeting will be held virtually.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.*
A G E N D AA. CALL TO ORDER
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to 5:00 p.m. the
day of the meeting.