CITY OF WARRENVILLE
PUBLIC WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Monday, October 12, 2020, at 7:00 p.m.
In accordance with social distancing requirements, Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-43 and 2020-44, and Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (see Public Act 101-0642), this meeting will be held virtually.
Meeting Access Information: Call: 1 (571) 317-3112; Access Code: 582-094-109
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. CITIZENS COMMENTS
E. OFFICIALS AND STAFF COMMENTS
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. PLEASE SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AS THEY INTERFERE WITH THE SOUND TRANSMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. THANK YOU!