CITY OF WARRENVILLE
TOURISM AND ARTS COMMISSION
Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
In accordance with social distancing requirements, Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-43 and 2020-44, and Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (see Public Act 101-0640), this meeting will be held virtually.
Meeting Access Information: Call: 1 (786) 535-3211; Access Code: 646-230-885
In accordance with Public Act 101-0640, at least one representative from the City will be at City Hall. Members of the public who do not wish to call in and listen to the virtual meeting from another location may listen to the meeting at City Hall. Pursuant to Governor’s Disaster Proclamation and Executive Orders 2020-43 and 2020-44, the number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited due to the mandated social distancing guidelines. Accordingly, the opportunity to view the virtual meeting at City Hall is available on a “first come, first-served” basis.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.*
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. APPROVAL OF THE SEPTEMBER 17, 2020 MINUTES (PDF)
D. CITIZEN COMMENTS
E. STAFF REPORT - (PDF)
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING
1. Review and approval of CY 2021 meeting schedule (PDF)
2. Discussion of Aesthetics Enhancement Program
3. Discussion of FY 2022 Hotel Tax Grant Applications
4. Review of Final Reports – N/A
G. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.