CITY OF WARRENVILLE
TOURISM AND ARTS COMMISSION
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
In accordance with social distancing requirements, Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-43 and 2020-44, and Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7(e), and a determination by the Commission Chairman, this meeting will be held virtually.
At least one representative of the City will be at City Hall. The virtual meeting can be viewed at City Hall for members of the public who do not wish to call in and listen to the virtual meeting from another location. Pursuant to Gubernatorial Executive Orders 2020-43 2020-44, and 2020-70 that impose Tier 2 Resurgence Mitigation Restrictions on DuPage County, the total number of people who may gather at City Hall for the meeting is limited to 10 people. Accordingly, the opportunity to view and participate in the meeting at City Hall will be available on a “first come, first-served” basis, and members of the public are urged to call in and participate in the virtual meeting from an alternate location if possible.
Persons wishing to provide public comment are strongly encouraged to submit written comments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.*
Meeting Access Information: Call: 1 (786) 535-3211; Access Code: 646-230-885
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. CITIZEN COMMENTS
D. BUSINESS OF MEETING
1. Consideration of Request to Modify FY 21 CoffeeCon (PDF)
E. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS/REPORTS
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.