CITY OF WARRENVILLE
PUBLIC WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Monday, December 14, 2020, at 7:00 p.m.
In accordance with social distancing requirements, Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-43 and 2020-44, and Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7(e), and a determination by the Mayor of the City of Warrenville, this meeting will be held virtually.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. CITIZENS COMMENTS
E. OFFICIALS AND STAFF COMMENTS
F. BUSINESS OF MEETING
* For public comment submitted via email to be read out loud at the meeting, the comments must be:
(1) Typed or written legibly;
(2) No more than 500 words in length
(3) Free of any abusive or obscene language; and
(4) Received at the e-mail address set forth in this agenda prior to the commencement of the meeting.
ADA ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the Assistant City Administrator at (630) 836-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. PLEASE SHUT OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AS THEY INTERFERE WITH THE SOUND TRANSMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. THANK YOU!