The City of Warrenville seeks qualified candidates for the position of full-time Community and Economic Development Director.
Under the general direction of the City Administrator, this position is responsible for leading, directing, and coordinating all activities of the Community Development Department, including:
- supervising and mentoring staff
- setting department goals
- coordinating the preparation and administration of the department’s annual work program and budget
The department’s major functional areas include:
- current and long-range planning
- zoning administration
- land development oversight
- geographic information system management
- economic development
- stormwater and floodplain management
- building permit processing
- building and code enforcement
The Director provides professional and strategic recommendations to the City Administrator, Plan Commission/ZBA, Community Development Committee, and the Mayor and City Council.
Learn more about the position and apply at: https://www.warrenville.il.us/jobs.aspx