* TGIF and welcome to the City's weekly recap to help us stay better connected, informed, and prepared for the week ahead.
And we're off…
* Duties include: Grounds maintenance, repairs, and community events.
* 40 hours per week: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
* Must be at least 18 years old with a valid IL Driver's License
* This is a temporary summer position. Apply now at: warrenville.il.us/jobs
* Hear about the City's:
1. accomplishments of 2022
2. current projects
3. goals for the current year
* When: Wednesday, March 1 at 6:00 p.m.
* Learn more at: warrenville.il.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1108
* City offices and the Police Department lobby will close for President’s Day February 20.
* Garbage collection remains on the regular schedule (Thursday/Friday).
* Sponsors: VFW, American Legion, Knights of Columbus, and Lions Club.
* When: Saturday, March 4
* Time: 7:00 to 11:30 a.m.
* Where: VFW, 3S271 Mignin Drive
* Register at: Blood Drive
* If you need help from a tax specialist, call 211.* Or visit 211DuPage.gov to connect with organizations that can help.
* City Council meeting: Tuesday, February 21 * Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals meeting: Thursday, February 23
* All meetings held at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers, 28W701 Stafford Place.
* Get meeting details at: Agenda Center
* Thank you for reading. Help us spread the word!
* Invite friends and neighbors to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, FYI Warrenville
* Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Copyright © 2023 City of Warrenville. All Rights Reserved.28W701 Stafford Place Warrenville, IL 60555 | (630) 836-3050