View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Police Department Sonny Mack Room
- The Sonny Mack room consists of tables and chairs for approximately 20 people. Room capacity must not be exceeded.
- Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance by calling the Police Department at (630) 393-2131. Approved requests will be scheduled on a "first come" basis.
- City Departments and City Council have first right of access to the Sonny Mack room and may cancel or relocate other groups, if needed. In such instances, the group coordinator will be notified.
- Use of the Sonny Mack room is intended for community groups, service organizations, homeowner associations and other local government districts.
- No rental fee or deposit required.
- Groups are responsible for cleaning up, straightening chairs, relocating furniture to its original location, turning off lights, and notifying Police Front Desk personnel the function has concluded. There is no janitorial staff available to clean up.
- The group coordinator is responsible for the actions of the group, security at the function, and setup/cleanup.
- No lit candles or open flames are allowed inside the building.
- If marker board is used, it must be cleaned.
- Do not adjust thermostat.
- Food and drink are allowed on a limited basis, any spills or stains are to be cleaned up by the user.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.