Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
3S258 Manning Avenue, Warrenville, IL 60555,
Ph.: 630-393-9050 Fax: 630-393-1531 www.warrenville.il.us
I hereby petition for registration as an Electrical Contractor in the City of Warrenville, Illinois, pursuant to the provisions of Section 8-8-3 of the City of Warrenville City Code.
The Applicant is the contact person for the proposed project. All correspondences will be directed to the Applicant
City staff will communicate approvals or questions through this email address.
If you are registering as a condition of a specific project, please provide the name or address of the project so that we can expedite the permit process for that permit. Your registration will remain active and valid for other projects throughout registration year.
1. I understand all contracted electrical work shall be performed by a licensed and registered electrician. The electrical license is one which is acquired by passing a written electrical examination offered by an approved municipality or a national contractor/trades journeyman or higher electrician certification through the International Code Council and a legible copy of my electrical license is provided in the download box of this application.
2. I understand that the registration is not valid until the $35.00 registration fee is paid and this application has been approved by the City of Warrenville.
3. I understand that the certificate of registration shall expire on January 1st of the year following issuance.
4. I understand that the chief Code Official may seek to have certificate of registration revoked for one or more violations of any of the rules or regulations pertaining to electrical installation during the annual license period.
5. I agree to keep the approved registration certificate conspicuously in view at the place of business.
Provide a legible copy of your electrical license, a national contractor/trades journeyman electrician certification, or International Code Council Electrical Contractor Certificate here. If you are unable to upload a copy, a hard copy must be provided to the Community Development before your registration will be approved.
By checking this box I hereby affirm I agree to faithfully comply with all rules, regulations, and Ordinances of the City of Warrenville pertaining to the installation and/or alteration of electrical wiring, apparatus, and equipment now or hereafter in force and effect.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field