Does the Warrenville Police Department provide non-criminal fingerprinting services?

Fingerprinting services are available by appointment only with a three-card limit per person. To schedule an appointment, please call the police non-emergency telephone number (630-393-2131) during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.  Appointments are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. 

Appointments may by delayed or rescheduled in the event of an emergency or unforeseen incident.
Fees:  $15 residents and in-town business employees is $15  /  $25 non-residents.
Accepted forms of payment:  cash, personal check, Visa, Master Card, and Discover card.

You must provide:
Photo identification, proof of your current address, and your own fingerprint card. If a fingerprint card has not been supplied to you, they are available from the Federal Bureau of Investigation web-site. Only cards printed on hard stock will be accepted. 

This service is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from  12:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m.

**Please note that the LiveScan fingerprinting service for concealed carry is not available through the Police Department.  For more information on requirements and approved vendors, please visit the Illinois State Police website at the following address: (Search keywords: FD-258 form)

Federal Bureau of Investigation fingerprint card

Show All Answers

1. Is the Police Department open 24 hours?
2. How can I make an online NON-emergency service request?
3. Does Warrenville have a curfew, and who does it apply to?
4. Can I make a report when the lobby is closed?
5. Does the Warrenville Police Department provide non-criminal fingerprinting services?
6. What number do I call if I need general information?
7. What telephone number do I dial if I need to speak with a police officer?
8. Can I make a report over the phone?
9. How and where can I safely dispose of my prescription medication?
10. How do I obtain a copy of an accident or police report, and is there a fee?
11. How do I retrieve my voluntarily surrendered (concealed carry) gun?
12. How do I submit my U-Visa or T-Visa certification request?
13. What are the requirements necessary to become a police officer?