WEATHER ALERT: Snow is on the way. Here's what to expect:
- Snowfall should begin around 3:00 a.m. Wednesday and continue until around 12:00 p.m.
- Wet, slushy snow, with accumulations of 2-4" possible.
- Hazardous travel conditions expected for the Wednesday morning commute; give yourself extra time to reach your destination.
- Travel will improve Wednesday afternoon as temperatures warm and snowfall decreases.
- Additional snow showers Thursday could lead to hazardous travel.
Keep up with the forecast at: weather.gov/lot/