A community survey begins this month. We want to know what you think about:
- quality of life
- economic development
- the environment
- and more
We'll share the community two ways:
1. We will mail a postcard with a QR code and website link, followed by a paper survey packet, to randomly selected households ONLY. This phase runs from March 2 to 29.
2. Then, we will share a link with the entire community so EVERYONE can participate. This phase will begin March 30 and end April 13.
More on the survey:
- the surveys are confidential; your feedback is anonymous.
- the survey takes 15-16 minutes to complete.
- what will we do with survey results?
- identify important issues
- guide the City budget process
- help the City set strategic planning goals