Storm damage brush pickup scheduled:
Collection will begin at 7:00 a.m. Monday morning in City limits south of Route 56. Residents living south of Route 56 don’t need to notify the City.
Residents living north of Route 56 can make a request for storm pickup on the website at: warrenville.il.us/809/Brush-Pickups-Wood-Chips or call Jeff Simmons at: (630) 836-3069.
Residents must follow the normal scheduled pickup rules:
- Put out pile prior to 7:00 a.m. on the day of pickup
- Limit one pile of trimmed brush per address
- No logs, lumber, yard waste, thorns or root-balls
- Pile size needs to be smaller than 3 feet high, 8 feet wide, and 15 feet long
- Branches do NOT exceed 8 inches in diameter
- Branches do NOT exceed 8 feet in length
- Place cut ends extended toward the street. If piles are not prepared with all cut ends toward the road, the pile will not be picked up.