Albright Park (Richard M. Volkmer Kiwanis Gazebo)
Fee range $25.00 to $150.00, Refundable Bond range $50.00 to $500.00
|Other Link||City Park Reservation Application|
- The park is a public property and as such is available to the public at all times.
- Parks hour are one hour after sunrise to one hour after sunset.
- Possession and/or use of alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Possession and/or use of controlled substances are prohibited.
- Rides, live bands, disc jockeys, and concession stands are prohibited.
- Driving and parking allowed ONLY on designated paved areas. Parking regulations apply. Handicapped parking violations will be ticketed.
- The park and equipment will be inspected upon completion of the activity. Any damage is to be reported, at once, to the Warrenville Police Department, 630-393-1231.
- Clean-up is required. All individuals and/or sponsoring groups are required to clean up all trash, and all garbage must be placed in trash receptacles.
- Groups are limited to no more than 200 people.
- Any individual and/or sponsoring group violating any provision of Title 7, Chapter 3 of the Warrenville City Code, in addition to other penalties, upon conviction, shall be subject to a fine of not more than $500.00 for each offense.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLICABLE EXPRESSLY TO ALBRIGHT PARK (RICHARD M. VOLKMER KIWANIS GAZEBO)
- It shall be unlawful for persons using City parks to park other than in designated areas or on public streets where parking is permitted by ordinance and then only in accordance with the provisions of this Code. Park patrons may not park on private property unless written permission has been previously given by the owner of the private property.
- Use of the parking lot is not exclusive. Prairie Path users must be able to access the parking lot.
Except as otherwise permitted by law, the possession of concealed firearms
at the City parks is strictly prohibited per 430 ILCS 66/65(a)(10).