Leone Schmidt Heritage Park
Fee range $25.00 to $150.00, Refundable Bond range $50.00 to $500.00
|Other Link||City Park Reservation Application|
- The park is a public property and as such is available to the public at all times.
- Parks hours are one hour after sunrise to one hour after sunset.
- Possession and/or use of alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Possession and/or use of controlled substances are prohibited.
- Rides, live bands, disc jockeys, and concession stands are prohibited.
- Driving and parking allowed ONLY on designated paved areas. Parking regulations apply. Handicapped parking violations will be ticketed.
- The park and equipment will be inspected upon completion of the activity. Any damage is to be reported, at once, to the Warrenville Police Department, 630-393-1231.
- Clean-up is required. All individuals and/or sponsoring groups are required to clean up all trash, and all garbage must be placed in trash receptacles.
- Groups are limited to no more than 75 people.
- Any individual and/or sponsoring group violating any provision of Title 7, Chapter 3 of the Warrenville City Code, in addition to other penalties, upon conviction, shall be subject to a fine of not more than $500.00 for each offense.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLICABLE EXPRESSLY TO LEONE SCHMIDT HERITAGE PARK:
- All events must be conditioned upon the Albright Historical Museum or Warren Tavern sponsoring and allowing the use.Proof of sponsorship must be attached to applications.
- Parking is restricted to the East side of Second Street, the Museum parking lot, and one side of the alley.
- Events may not be held in the parking lot, in order to maintain available parking.
- Events not to exceed 75 people.
Except as otherwise permitted by law, the possession of concealed firearms
at these locations is strictly prohibited per 430 ILCS 66/65(a)(10).