Permit Types

  1. Building Permits
  2. Cargo Containers
  3. Kennel Operator
  4. Open Burn Permit
  5. Outdoor Retail Display
  6. Sign Permit
  7. Special Use Permit
  8. Oversize Vehicle Permit

Building Permits

The Building Division of the Community Development Department assists with the following services:

  • Obtaining building permits for new construction, additions, remodeling and demolition
  • Coordinating review and approval of building plans
  • Issuing sign and occupancy permits
  • Conducting building, plumbing and electrical inspections
  • Issuing outdoor display/temporary sign permits

The Building Division makes every attempt to process building permits as expeditiously as possible. A representative from the Building Division will contact the applicant upon permit approval. Your patience and understanding will be appreciated.