The City expressed its appreciation to retiring City officials for their service, and welcomed reelected and newly elected City Aldermen and Treasurer at the May 1 Council meeting.
Special recognition for:
- Ward 2 Alderman Bob Wilson (retired in 2021)
- Ward 3 Alderman Jeff Krischel
- Ward 4 Alderman Leah Goodman
Each received a key to the City and a certificate recognizing their service to the City.
City Clerk Julie Clark swore in newly elected/reelected officials:
- Ward 1 Alderman John Lockett
- Ward 1 Alderman Stuart Aschauer
- Ward 2 Alderman Craig Kruckenberg
- Ward 4 Alderman John Paul (JP) Augustynowicz
- City Treasurer Maury Goodman
(Newly elected Ward 3 Alderman Judy Wilkie could not attend the May 1 meeting and will be sworn in at a future date.)
Thank you to Western DuPage Chamber of Commerce for providing refreshments at the pre-meeting reception.
Learn more about the City's elected officials at: warrenville.il.us/326/City-Council